Cinnamon apple omelette recipe
Recipes using eggsread more
Pancakes with Rhubarb recipeServes: 4Prep: 15 minsCook: 35 mins
What you'll need
- 1 happy egg
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Approx. 1 cup of milk
- Stick rhubarb
- Corn flour
- Mix the happy egg, flour, sugar and salt to a paste. Slowly add the milk mixing continuously until it becomes the consistency of paint
- Pour into a flat, hot, buttered pan. Lift the pan, moving the mixture so that it evenly coats the base of the pan to form a thin pancake
- After about 2 minutes the pancake should be loose. Tease the edges and then with a rolling motion, toss the pancake and catch it again to cook the other side for approx 1 minute
- Slice 2 inch pieces of rhubarb and roll in corn flour.
- Place on a baking tray and bake at 160°C/325°F/Gas Mark 3 for 20 minutes.
- Place the rhubarb slices on pancake and pour over the syrup from the baking tray.