For a breakfast that’s quick, easy and good for you look no further.
780g happy egg Liquid Egg Whites
60ml milk – helps to fluff up the muffin
100g baby plum tomatoes (diced)
1 small red bell pepper (diced)
2 spring onions (thinly sliced)
Handful of baby spinach (shredded)
Handful of coriander leaves (chopped),
30g mature cheddar cheese (grated),
Salt to taste –
½ tsp 1 tsp coriander powder
½ tsp ground black pepper
½ tsp chilli powder
½ tsp cumin powder
- Preheat your oven to 200C and grease a muffin tray with butter.
- In a large measuring jug/mixing bowl add all the ingredients together and whisk until combined.
- Pour the mixture equally into the muffin tray cups and sprinkle some cheese on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the tops are firm to the touch and eggs are cooked inside.
- Wait a few minutes before popping the muffins out of the tray.