Feed everyone and keep the washing up to a minimum with our Sheet Pan Recipe.
6 Large Happy Eggs
2 Sweet potato
1/2 Red onion
2 handfuls of leafy greens
2 Garlic cloves
2 tbsp Olive oil
30g grated Parmesan
2 Spring onions
Salt and Pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180ºC
- Crush the two garlic cloves
- Slice the radish and onion, and chop the beetroot and sweet potato
- Toss the root vegetables (radish, beetroot and potato) in oil, garlic, a pinch of sea salt, black pepper and the juice of half a lemon.
- Place onto a sheet pan along with the sliced red onion and roast for 15-20 minutes until tender
- Remove from oven and top with sliced courgette and chopped leafy greens. Season with salt and pepper.
- Use a spatula to create 6 small, evenly spaced gaps in the pan and gently break the eggs into them.
- Layer sliced lemon around the eggs
- Sprinkle grated parmesan on top and back for 10-14 minutes, until the egg whites have set but the yolks are still soft.
- Garnish with sliced spring onion tops and serve.
Serving tip: bake with salmon fillets or add leftover shredded chicken at the end for an easy group dinner.