4 large Happy Eggs
5-6 small beetroot
6 tbsp olive oil
1 butternut squash, peeled, seeded & diced
1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
1 garlic clove
100g spinach, washed
1 tbsp capers, drained & coarsely chopped (optional)
1 tbsp Dijon mustard (optional)
1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Salt & pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200°C / Gas 6.
- Put the beetroot, 1 tbsp of the olive oil, and a pinch of salt on a sheet of aluminum foil and wrap thoroughly. Place in the oven on a baking tray and roast for about 1 hour.
- After the first 30 minutes, add the butternut squash to the roasting dish, alongside the wrapped beetroot. Drizzle with oil and season to taste.
- Meanwhile, heat a frying pan with a splash of oil and cook with spinach, garlic, capers and mustard, until the spinach has wilted. Set aside once cooked.
- Heat a pan of boiling water and carefully add the eggs, boiling until cooked to preference (6 minutes for soft boiled, 8 for hard boiled). Allow to cool slightly, then remove shells and cut eggs in half.
- Once everything is cooked, divide the vegetables between 2 plates. Place the eggs on top of the vegetables. Sprinkle over the chopped parsley, season to taste and serve immediately.
Season with a sprinkle of chili flakes.