This hearty and healthy meal is absolutely stuffed full of goodness. Perfect at any time of year, whether you want a sun-drenched summer lunch or a winter warmer.
400g happy egg liquid egg whites
250g musclefoods ratatouille mix
80g spinach, washed and chopped
80g halved cherry tomatoes
1 tbsp chopped basil
40g grated mild cheddar
pinch sea salt
pinch white pepper
pinch of paprika
drizzle of olive oil
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Lightly roast the ratatouille mix with a pinch of salt, the white pepper and a drizzle of olive oil for 10 minutes.
- Set the cherry tomatoes to one side.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together in a bowl and gently heat a deep non-stick frying pan.
- Remove the vegetables from the oven and leave them to cool.
- Then add your frittata mix to the frying pan and start to cook.
- After 2 minutes of gently cooking sprinkle the roast ratatouille mix and cherry tomatoes on top and place in the oven for 10 – 15 minutes until fully cooked.
- Remove the frittata from the oven and leave to cool for 5 minutes.
Slice the frittata in half and place on the plates with a lightly dressed salad and some warm crusty bread.