Our top tips for fluffy scrambled eggs? Don’t have the heat too high, keep stirring all the time and remove the eggs while they’re still silky.
- 2 medium or large Happy Eggs
- Salt and pepper
- 25g butter
- A splash of double cream (if you’re feeling fancy)
- Put a small saucepan over a light heat. Crack the eggs into a bowl, season, and gently beat.
- Add about a teaspoon of your butter into the pan and swirl it around. Once it starts to melt, pour in the eggs.
- Now the stirring begins. Use a pointed spoon so you can get into the corners of the pan. When the eggs are about three-quarters scrambled, remove them from the heat and add the rest of the butter. Add the cream and serve.
For the perfect brunch why not try with our scrambled eggs and smoked salmon recipe.