Happy Food Healer’s Mini Lovable Pavlova
Mini in size but not in taste Pavlova
Meringue (makes 4)
4 egg whites
180g caster sugar
1 pinch of salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp cream of tartar
1/4 cup double cream
1 tsp powdered/icing sugar
- Preheat oven to 110°C
- Add cream of tartar, a pinch of salt and vanilla extract to egg whites. Beat egg whites until frothy/foamy.
- Slowly add in caster sugar while whisking, gradually add 1 tbsp at a time.
- Continue whisking until it forms thick & glossy STIFF peaks (slide to see the last photo)
- Transfer onto a baking tray lined with a baking sheet (non-stick)
- Bake at 110°C for 1 hour 15mins.
- Turn off and leave meringues in the oven (door closed) for 2 hours ~ evaporates moisture for a more crispy outer crust.
- Let them cool completely then decorate with whipped cream & your favourite toppings/fruits