570ml pint milk
55ml single cream
½ tsp vanilla extract
4 Happy Eggs, yolks only
30g caster sugar
2 tsp cornflour
1. Add the milk, cream and vanilla extract to a pan and bring to a simmer on a low heat.
2. In a bowl, whisk together the sugar, cornflour and egg yolks until you have a blended mix.
3. Add the hot milk and cream into the bowl with the eggs and sugar, whisking as you pour.
4. Pour the mixture into the pan, and stir over a low heat until the mixture thickens.
5. Serve the custard in a jug and serve warm.
Learn more about the health benefits of eggs