6 Medium Happy Eggs with yolks and eggs separated
150g golden caster sugar
500ml whole milk
400ml double cream
6 cinnamon sticks
A sprinkle of grated nutmeg
1. Put the egg yolk and 100g of the caster sugar into a bowl and whisk until mixture is thick and light yellow in colour.
2. Stir in the bourbon, milk and double cream.
3. Whisk the egg whites until frothy. Add the leftover 50g of caster sugar to the egg whites and whisk until you can make soft peaks with the mixture.
4. Pour the egg yolks, milk, cream, bourbon and sugar mixture into a large bowl and fold in the egg whites until the mixes combine.
5. Put 1 cinnamon stick in each glass, ladle in the egg nog and sprinkle nutmeg over the top.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Learn more about the health benefits of eggs