3 mushrooms, sliced
Handful of spinach
150ml Happy Egg Liquid Egg Whites (4 Happy Egg egg whites)
Pinch of salt
2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to grill.
- Spray a frying pan with cooking spray and heat on medium. Add the sliced mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes, turning a few times. Then add the spinach and cook until it wilts.
- In a bowl, whisk the egg whites until frothy and season with a pinch of salt. Add this egg white mixture to the pan with the mushroom and spinach. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of the parmesan. Cook until the edges of the egg whites start to cook through. Gently lift the edges of the egg whites and tilt the pan so the uncooked egg runs under the cooked part and keep cooking for a minute.
- Move the frying pan to the oven and grill for 2-3 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and sprinkle with the remaining parmesan cheese. Cut into wedges and serve.
Learn more about the health benefits of eggs