This hearty and healthy meal is full of goodness. Perfect at any time of year, whether you want a sun-drenched summer lunch or a cosy winter warmer.
400g egg whites
250g Muscle Food ratatouille mix
80g spinach, washed and chopped
80g halved cherry tomatoes
1 tbsp chopped basil
40g grated mild cheddar
A pinch of sea salt
A pinch of white pepper
A pinch of paprika
A drizzle of olive oil
1. Firstly, preheat the oven to 170°C.
2. Lightly roast the ratatouille mix with a pinch of salt, the white pepper and a drizzle of olive oil for 10 minutes.
3. Set the cherry tomatoes to one side.
4. Mix the remaining ingredients together in a bowl and gently heat a deep non-stick frying pan.
5. Remove the vegetables from the oven and leave them to cool.
6. Then add your frittata mix to the frying pan and start to cook.
7. After 2 minutes of gently cooking, sprinkle the roast ratatouille mix and cherry tomatoes on top and place in the oven for 10-15 minutes until fully cooked.
8. Remove the frittata from the oven and leave to cool for 5 minutes.
Slice the frittata in half and place it on plates with a lightly dressed salad and some warm crusty bread.
Learn more about the health benefits of eggs