1 parsnip, peeled
1 potato, peeled
Handful Brussels sprouts
1 Happy Egg
Sprig of rosemary, leaves chopped
1 crushed garlic clove
1 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp leftover gravy
1. Grate the peeled potato and parsnip into a bowl.
2. Cut the sprouts into small slices and add to bowl.
3. Put the sprouts, parsnip and potato into a sieve and squeeze as much liquid out of them as possible.
4. Put the mix of vegetables back in the bowl. Crack an egg into the bowl and mix. Add the rosemary and garlic and season.
5. With your hands, shape the mixture into three patties, each one equally thick.
6. In a frying pan, heat the coconut oil and cook the patties for 3 minutes on each side until golden.
7. Plate them up with leftover cranberry sauce on top and a drizzle of gravy.
Learn more about the health benefits of eggs