Happy Egg nog
6 Medium Happy Eggs with yolks and eggs separated
150g golden caster sugar
500ml whole milk
400ml double cream
6 cinnamon sticks
A sprinkle of grated nutmeg
- Put the egg yolk and 100g of the caster sugar into a bowl and whisk until mixture is thick and light yellow in colour.
- Stir in the bourbon, milk and double cream.
- Whisk the egg whites until frothy. Add the leftover 50g of caster sugar to the egg whites and whisk until you can make soft peaks with the mixture.
- Pour the egg yolks, milk, cream, bourbon and sugar mixture into a large bowl and fold in the egg whites until the mixes combine.
- Put 1 cinnamon stick in each glass, ladle in the egg nog and sprinkle nutmeg over the top.
- Serve and enjoy!