Grant’s Spiced Egg Frittata
We’ve teamed up with popular Instagrammer Grant Stewarts (@big_welsh_man). Grant has made a tasty Spiced Egg Frittata. It makes a lovely breakfast or lunch and is full of flavour and spice.
1 Carton of Happy Egg Liquid Whites
1 Large onion
1 Bag of spinach
1 Teaspoon of cumin seeds
1 Teaspoon of mustard seeds
1 Teaspoon of garam masala
1 Teaspoon of turmeric
1 Teaspoon of veg oil
- Heat a little oil in an oven proof pan and lightly fry the cumin and mustard seeds until they start to pop.
- Now add in finely sliced onions and season with salt and pepper and cook until soft and slightly caramelised.
- Once the onions are nicely browned on the edges, add in the spinach and cook out until all the moisture has evaporated and the spinach is wilted down. Now remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan add the butter, turmeric and garam masala and mix well until combined then add in the egg whites, onions and spinach.
- Stir well so all is combined then pop into the oven for around 15-20 mins until cooked through.
- Once cooked leave cool for a few mins before digging in and enjoying!