Creamy Smoked Salmon Pasta with Poached Happy Egg
The perfect date night dish to spoil your lover with this Valentine’s Day!
Super quick and easy to make, yet indulgent and delicious. The smoked salmon, plus, a poached Happy Egg seriously levels up this dish to impress your partner, girlfriend, boyfriend, husband or wife.
- 55g of Parmesan, freshly grated (a little extra to top)
- 300ml double cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 150g dried spaghetti/linguine
- 1 pack of Smoked Salmon
- 2 The Happy Egg Co Eggs
- Handful of chives
- Grate your parmesan, roughly chop the chives and boil the kettle
- Cook the pasta as per the packet instructions and whilst it’s cooking add the double cream to a pan and heat gently – don’t let it boil
- Once hot add the grated cheese, stir through until melted, add the salt and lower the heat to keep it warm
- Add two Happy Eggs to just boiling water, turn off the heat and leave to stand for 4 mins
- Once the pasta is cooked, stir into the creamy sauce (if it’s a little thick add a little pasta water to loosen) and add some pepper
- Working swiftly add the pasta to a bowl layer with the smoked salmon, poached egg (when ready) and chives – serve immediately!