1 parsnip, peeled
1 potato, peeled
handful Brussels sprouts
1 Happy Egg
Sprig of rosemary, leaves chopped
1 crushed garlic clove
1 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp leftover gravy
- Grate the peeled potato and parsnip into a bowl.
- Cut the sprouts into small slices and add to bowl.
- Put the sprouts, parsnip and potato into a sieve and squeeze as much liquid out of them as possible.
- Put the mix of vegetables back in the bowl. Crack an egg into the bowl and mix. Add the rosemary and garlic and season.
- With your hands, shape the mixture into three patties, each one equally thick.
- In a frying pan, heat the coconut oil and cook the patties for 3 minutes on each side until golden.
- Plate them up with leftover cranberry sauce on top and a drizzle of gravy.