For brilliant weekend breakfast, brunches or lunches, our top tip is to keep on stirring. Follow this guide for the perfect, rich and silky scrambled eggs.
To serve one, you’ll need:
- 2 medium or large happy eggs
- salt and pepper
- 25g butter
- A splash of double cream (optional)
- Put a small sauce pan over light heat. Crack the eggs into a bowl, season, and gently beat.
- Add about a teaspoon of your butter into the pan and swirl it around. Once it starts to melt, pour in the eggs.
- Now the stirring starts! Use a pointed spoon so you can get into the corners of the pan. When the eggs are about three-quarters scrambled, remove them from the heat and add the rest of the butter. For extra indulgence, now is the time to add the cream.
- Serve quickly.
Our top tips for achieving scrambled egg heaven? Don’t have the heat up too high, keep stirring all the time and remove the eggs while they’re still silky.
For the perfect brunch why not try with our scrambled eggs and smoked salmon recipe.