Terms & Conditions
Eligibility: This Promotion is open only to UK residents aged 18 years and over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter
1. One winner will receive 4x£45.99 Gift Cards for HelloFresh and their entered recipe featured on the Happy Eggs website for a minimum of 12 months.
2. Two runners up will have their recipe featured on the Happy Eggs website for a minimum of 12 months.
3. No purchase is necessary. However, internet access and a Facebook or Instagram account are required.
4. To enter the Facebook promotion, you must: Post your recipe photo onto the Happy Egg Facebook page along with the hashtag #BoostYourDay.
5. To enter the Instagram promotion, you must: Make sure you ‘tag’ Happy Eggs in your recipe post along with the hashtag #BoostYourDay.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to discount any inappropriate or offensive entries and to disqualify any entries if the Promoter, at its sole discretion, believes that there has been an attempt to manipulate or tamper with the operation of the promotion.
7. The competition runs from 6th January to 31st March 2021. Responses must be posted on Facebook and/or on Instagram during this timeframe. Anything entered outside of these times will not be accepted.
8. The winner of this promotion will be selected at random by a computer process from all correct and qualifying entries made. We will respond to the winning recipe on Facebook OR tag the winner on Instagram, asking them to provide their details + delivery address in order to send their prizes. The winning recipes will be hosted on the Happy Egg website for a minimum of 12 months. Request for the recipe to be removed after 12 months must be provided in writing by the winners.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, network failure or delay.
10. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable to any prize winner for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting/ using the prize.
11. The prize is not refundable, transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not respond within 24 hours or declines the prize, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of the prize. In that case, a redraw will take place from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If due to unforeseen circumstances the prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
12. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, or invalidate any affected entries (this includes, without limitation, by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion).
13. If a winner is deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded, and a new winner of the prize will be determined by the Promoter.
14. In all aspects of this promotion the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the promotion.
15. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any infringement of any third party intellectual property rights caused by entrants entering this prize draw. All copyright in the entries is the property of the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to use any entries for such purposes and no additional payment will be made for using entries in this way.
16. Data Protection: Live & Breathe (Giles House John Charles Way Leeds LS12 6QB,, company No. 03786611) will be assisting with the administration of this promotion and so will have access to personal data provided by entrants. The Promoter and Live & Breathe will use the personal details which any entrant supplies solely for the administration of this promotion (including, to tag the winning posts/tweets and notify others of the identity of winners) and for no other purpose, unless we have your prior consent. Personal details will be kept in accordance with current data protection legislation.
17. This Promotion will be governed by the laws of England and all claims arising in connection with this promotion (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or alleged breach of statutory duty) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
18. Promoter: NOBLE FOODS Cotswold Farm, Standlake, Witney, Oxfordshire, England, OX29 7RB, Company no. 03636168