We’re asking Twitter users to follow @thehappyeggco and re-tweet our competition message for the chance to win that prize.
A valid entry in the competition will therefore be similar to this:
RT @thehappyeggco We’re running a #competition #giveaway – with 50 Nice Pecks calendars to be won! Just RT and follow to enter! #win
50 random valid entries who follow @thehappyeggco and re-tweet our message will win.
Terms and conditions
- This competition is open to all residents in the UK and ROI aged 18 years of age or over, excluding employees of Noble Foods Limited and its affiliates or agents, the families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
- To enter the competition users should follow @thehappyeggco and retweet (RT) our original competition message on their own Twitter account.
- Only @thehappyeggco followers who retweet correctly will be entered in the draw.
- Only one entry per Twitter username valid.
- The prizes must be dispatched to a UK or ROI postal address.
- 50 qualifying entries will be selected at random after the closing date and time.
- The competition closes at midnight on Sunday 2nd February 2014. All retweets must have taken place before this in order to be entered into the competition.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prizes offered.
- The Twitter username of the winner may appear on the happyeggco Twitter feed and on the happy egg co website.
- The winners will be identified at the promoters discretion and the result is final. No discussion will be entered into concerning the outcome.
- The winners will be notified via Twitter within 7 days of the close of the competition.
- Winners will receive their prize via post within 28 days of supplying their full postal address.
- The prize is 50 x 1 happy egg co Nice Pecks 2014 calendars, 50 winners will receive 1 calendar each.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify from the promotion any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating, including without limitation, through the manipulation of data or otherwise fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions or cancel the promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances arising beyond its reasonable control.
- The Promoter will not be liable for system failures, network errors, site being down and hacks on the system or personal computer issues.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
- By entering the competition, entrants will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted the terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, entrants agree that the Promoter and its agents may use the entrants’ personal details for the purposes of this promotion and any other purpose to which the entrant has consented.
- By entering the Free Prize Draw, the winner consents to any publicity generated as a result of the draw and use on websites, magazines or mobile services at any time without further consent or payment.
- English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion
Promoter: Noble Foods Limited, Bridgeway House, Icknield Way, Tring, Hertfordshire, HP23 4JX