January 17th, 2013 |
We’ve got another 100 Nice Pecks calendars to giveaway to some lucky happy eggs fans and it’s really easy to enter.
To be in with a chance of winning, just email email@example.com with your full name and postal address and we’ll select 100 winners at random who will each receive their very own highly sought after Nice Pecks calendar!
Good luck to everyone!
Nice Pecks Competition
1. The “Nice Pecks” Competition (“the Competition”) is open to UK and ROI residents only aged 16 years and over excluding employees of Noble Foods or any other company linked to the competition in any way and by entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
2. To enter, entrants must email firstname.lastname@example.org saying “I want a the happy egg co Nice Pecks calendar” or words of that effect.
3. Noble Foods accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
4. A maximum of one email entry per person will be entered into the draw during the Promotional Period.
5. The competition runs from 14:00 on the 17th January 2013 (GMT) until 12:59 on the 20th January 2012 (GMT) (“Promotional Period”)
6 At the end of the competition 100 entrants who emailed correctly, will be selected at random as prize winners
7. The prize is one the happy egg company Nice Pecks 2013 calendar for the person sending the email. You will be sent one calendar. There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered. If for any reason the prize is not available, Noble Foods reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
8. The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
9. The winner will be notified via email within 7 days of the end of the Promotional Period.
10. In the event that a winner does not claim their prize within the time period, the Promoter reserves the right to pick a new winner at random.
11. Winners will receive their prize via post within 28 days of supplying their full postal address.
12. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and counties of residence of the competition winners.
14. The promoter is Noble Foods (the ‘Promoter’) whose address is Noble Foods, Hives Lane, Lincoln, LN6 9H
15. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Leave a Comment