At the happy egg co farm, there is nothing more important to us than the happiness of our girls. Which is why, after discovering that the company of cockerels actually calms our girls down we put our heads together to think of how we could bring some handsome cockerels into our girls’ lives.
We have come up with the first ever cockerel calendar for hens – Nice Pecks 2013!
Below you can watch an exclusive behind the scenes video of some of our gorgeous the happy egg co girls’ reactions to the nice pecks calendar.
To get your hands on your very own Nice Pecks 2013 calendar, all you have to do is send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and tell us that you want a the happy egg co Nice Pecks calendar. We’ll be selecting people at random to send them out to over the coming weeks.
Nice Pecks Competition
1. The “Nice Pecks” Competition (“the Competition”) is open to UK and ROI residents only aged 16 years and over excluding employees of Noble Foods or any other company linked to the competition in any way and by entering the Competition, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
2. To enter, entrants must email email@example.com saying “I want a the happy egg co Nice Pecks calendar” or words of that effect.
3. Noble Foods accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise.
4. A maximum of one email entry per person will be entered into the draw during the Promotional Period.
5. The competition runs from 09:00 on the 10th December 2012 (GMT) until 12:59 on the 16th December 2012 (GMT) (“Promotional Period”)
6 At the end of the competition 500 entrants who emailed correctly, will be selected at random as prize winners
7. The prize is one the happy egg company Nice Pecks 2013 calendar for the person sending the email. You will be sent one calendar. There are no cash alternatives to the prize offered. If for any reason the prize is not available, Noble Foods reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
8. The winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in promotional material.
9. The winner will be notified via email within 7 days of the end of the Promotional Period.
10. In the event that a winner does not claim their prize within the time period, the Promoter reserves the right to pick a new winner at random.
11. Winners will receive their prize via post within 28 days of supplying their full postal address.
12. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the names and counties of residence of the competition winners.
14. The promoter is Noble Foods (the ‘Promoter’) whose address is Noble Foods, Hives Lane, Lincoln, LN6 9H
15. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
I want a happy egg calender for my 4 year old son called Jacob. We have a story we share about the barcetos cockeral. Our version is that it flies home every day and sleeps under Jacobs bed. If Jacob makes a noise then it will wake up and may peck him.
The calendar will be given to Jacob from the barcetos cockeral.
I live in the US so I am not eligible for this contest but I just had to drop a line to say that I think it is wonderful the way you think about the girl’s welfare. I have a small backyard flock of my own and do have a cockeral for them and I do think he adds a lot to the entire chicken experience for me. (and for them, too!)
Hello. I really wish to obtain a calendar, this is for my friend who keeps chickens
and supplies eggs for our village, and who has been caring for me in my illness
and for other friend greatly in need. She deserves this more than most!
thank you for helping me to get Diana the perfect gift of thanks
i would love to have one of your calendar. We, had chickens years ago and i can remember my children colleting the eggs. My daughter, has been so poorly now for the last two years. Her dream would be to have some chickens again. But shes to ill look after them, I know if she had this lovely calendar it would buck her up and she can remember the olden days. Many thanks
i would love one of your happy eggs calenders, we are retired now but i love chickens and have had some years ago it would be really nice to have a chicken calender in my kitchen to bring a smile to our faces
would love a calender love happy chickens reminds me of my girls in the garden ,my daughter helped at a chicken and turkey sancturary called hen heaven in henfield west sussex it would remind her of her time there . many thanks paula
my mum is OBSESSED with chickens, she has seven (used to be eight but there was a recent unfortunate incidence involving a fox) this looks like the perfect gift for her, for that reason I would love love love one of these nice pecks calanders!
i long to have one of these because i would like to have one on my wall i dont have a calender for me in my flat so i can have one up for christmas i dont mind if you dont chose me but if you do it would be a honuer
I have been a lover of all things Eggs & Chickens, all my life and will be that way forever, you could say I am an “eggdict”, and I would love a calendar to cheer me up in the morning as I`d hang it where I could see it first thing while making my first cup of tea .
What a great start to the day it will make !.
I would absolutely love to win this, mainly for my sister Charlotte, I think that she would love this, I mean she likes Chickens and Penguins, and I think that she would find this calendar in particular really hilarious!
I would love one of your calendars for my own chickens, I’m sure they would appreciate checking out the hunky cockerels if I hung this in their Coop.
please make my hens dreams come true with one of your amazing nice pecks calendars
I’d love a calendar for my friends. They have 4 rescued chickens & I think they’d really adore this calendar. I always eat happy eggs because they’re a good size & come from happy chickens :0) that appeals to me the most!!!
I would like one to give my husband as he keeps chickens, and I usually give him something chicken related, but couldn’t find anything suitable this year. So if I could possibly have a calender, then I could give him that instead…
Hi all at the happy eggs co can you please send me a nice pecks calendar please it would go with my kitchen and also love your eggs. merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone at the Happy Eggs Company
Ciao! I wont this fantastic sssssuper really cool calendar….we’re in april i know but i’m really deep in love!!!! …i’m a little .chicken I need it!!!! What shall I do? It ‘ s possible???… Plesase please please!!! All the best! Ciao a tutti! Cri