Super easy to make, no Sunday roast is complete without beautiful homemade Yorkshires.
4 medium happy eggs, beaten
140g plain flour
200ml whole milk
sunflower oil, for cooking
salt and pepper
- Heat the oven to 230°C /210°C
- Drizzle a little sunflower oil evenly into 2 x 4-hole Yorkshire pudding tins – or a 12-hole non-stick muffin tin – and place in the oven.
- Sift the flour into a bowl and whisk the eggs until smooth. Gradually add 200ml milk and carry on beating until the batter is lump-free. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the batter into a jug then remove the hot tins from the oven (the oil should be smoking). Carefully and evenly pour batter into the holes.
- Place the tins back in the oven for 20-25 mins until the puddings have puffed up and turned brown. Don’t be tempted to open the door before they’re ready.
Enjoy them with your favourite trimmings and lots of gravy.