An easy and tasty recipe whether it’s breakfast, lunch or dinner.
6 happy eggs
2 tsp butter
2 tomatoes, finely chopped
4-6 mushrooms, sliced
4 tbsp cheddar cheese, grated
2 tbsp fresh chives, finely chopped
4 thin slices of quality ham
- Using a fork, beat the eggs in a bowl until well combined and add
- Heat the butter in a non-stick frying pan and add the mushrooms. Cook on a high heat – stirring occasionally for 2 minutes or so – until they’re cooked.
- Put the mushrooms in a bowl, adding in the tomatoes, cheese and ham.
- Pop the pan back on the heat and pour in the eggs. Cook for around 2 minutes, until the eggs set to your liking.
- Add the mushrooms, ham, tomato and cheese over half the omelette and use a spatula to flip the other half on top. Cook for a few minutes more and serve.
Garnish with chopped, fresh chives and serve your omelette while it’s hot.