Whether sandwiched between fluffy bread or in your favourite fry up, there’s nothing lovelier than a sunny-centred fried egg. Here’s how we perfect ours.
- Melt a little butter or oil in a pan over a low heat.
- Gently break your happy egg into a bowl then tip it into the pan.
- Cook for 2 minutes, then tip the pan slightly and spoon butter or oil over the top to help it cook.
- Keep doing that for approximately two-three minutes, until the egg white is fully cooked.
- Carefully lift your egg out of the pan with a non-stick spatula and serve.