For brilliant weekend brunches, our top tip is to keep on stirring. Follow this guide for the ultimate scrambled eggs.
- Melt a little butter in a pan over a low heat.
- Break two happy eggs into a bowl and beat them lightly with a fork. Leaving it a little lumpy will mean you can enjoy nice, yolky bites later.
- Once the butter melts, pour in the eggs. Using a wooden spoon, keep moving the eggs around the pan gently. Stir continuously until fully cooked.
- After a minute or two, when your eggs are fluffy, mix in a touch of milk and add seasoning.
- Take the heat off the pan, leave for a few seconds more, then spoon out to serve.
Now you’ve mastered the scramble, try it with glorious smoked salmon in our favourite breakfast recipe.